Welcome to the Etherum Wiki, where we do our best to make your life easier!
You can use the search menu on the right side of the wiki (or at the bottom if you are on mobile) to search for the page you are looking for. The most popular pages can be found on the right side of the wiki aswell (or again at the bottom if you are on mobile).
Main page/Guides/General guides/Donator benefits
Donator status is given to a player in game when he/she donates. Etherum really appreciates the support of the server, so they try to provide special qualities to the players (while keeping it fair to all-meaning it is not required to donate).
How do i become a donator?
The main way to become a donator is by donating the following amounts
- Donate for Regular Donator Rank ($2.99/31 days)
- Donate for a Super Donor Rank ($5.99/31 days)($49.99/Year)
- Donate for Extreme Donator rank ($149/Year).
You can also become a donator by getting a 12 vote streak. Each time you get a 12 vote streak you will become a donator for 2 days. Read more about voting and how to ear voting streaks Here
What Benefits Do You Get?
|Features||Regular Donator||Super Donator||Extreme Donator|
|Cost||$2.99/31 days||$5.99/31 days||$149/year|
|Default Money pouch size||8b||10b||15b|
|Extra Bank Spaces||60||160||300|
|Extra Bonesack Spaces||20||50||100|
|Big Slayer task Reduction||10%||20%||40%|
|Slayer VIP ticket alternative options||2||3||4|
|Tarn KC Required||15||5||3|
|Castle Wars Ticket Boost||7%||15%||20%|
|Extra Preset Slots||1||3||7|
|Decanting Cost Reduction||25%||50%||75%|
|Mystery Box Loot improvement||0.2%||0.5%||1%|
|Wild Evade delay Reduction||7 seconds||5 seconds||4 seconds|
|Blood coin boost from kills||15%||25%||50%|
|Fight caves Cost per wave||250 Tokkul per wave||225 Tokkul per wave||200 Tokkul per wave|
|Fight cave skip limit||57||60||61|
|Store Access||Fancies Store||Fancies Store & Flasks Store (30)||Fancies Store & Flasks Store (60)|
|Reaper Recover Reset Delay||No||15 days||10 days|
|Nurse Heal Delay||60 seconds||30 seconds||15 seconds|
|Buy X - Limit||400||800||2,000|
|Access to Kuradel||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Access to Donor zone||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Access to restricted Training areas||Premium Training||Premium Training & Taverly Resource Dungeon||Premium Training & Taverly Resource Dungeon|
|Ability to yell||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Time between yells||15 Seconds||10 seconds||3 seconds|
|Access to yell customizer||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Yell reduction cost||No||50%||75%|
|Max-Hit from equip bonus screen||No||Yes||Yes|
|Change Prayer and spell book from anywhere||No||Yes||Yes|
|Purchase Reaper Soul Points with PK & Participation points||No||Yes||Yes|
|Recharge all glories from inventory at once for free||No||No||Yes|
|Automatically solve one step of a clue per day||No||No||Yes|
|Can host dice bets||No||No||Yes|
The Donor Zone
1) Precision Totem Will boost attack accuracy and damage against NPCs:
- 1.5x Damage boost for Normal Donators for 10 minutes
- 1.5x Damage boost for Super Donators for 20 minutes
- 1.5x Damage boost for Extreme Donators for 30 minutes
Can be used every 5 hours.
2) Knowledge Totem Will boost all gained experience:
- 1.75x Experience for Normal Donators for 10 minutes
- 2x Experience for Super Donators for 20 minutes
- 2.1x Experience for Extreme Donators for 40 minutes
Can be used every 16 hours.
3) Luck Totem Will increase the chance of rare drops:
- 0.4% Drop chance increase for Normal Donators for 10 minutes
- 0.5% Drop chance increase for Super Donators for 20 minutes
- 0.5% Drop chance increase and 5% Drop chance increase for clue scrolls for Extreme Donators
Can be used every 4 hours.
4) Security Totem Will automatically protect an item on death:
- 90 minutes for Normal Donators
- 3 hours Super Donators
- 5 hours for Extreme Donators
Can be used every 6 hours.
5) Banks, where you are able to store items.
6) You can also train the following skills in donor zone:
- Cooking - A range close to bank
- Farming - Herb Patch
- Mining - Runite, Adamant, Mithril , Gold and Coal ores
- Prayer - Gilded Altar
- Slayer - Access to all slayer masters in one area
- Smithing - Furance and an Anvil
- Thiefing - Gem and Silver stall
- Woodcutting - Magic Trees
Secret Blue Dragons Location
- For Super Donators and Extreme Donators only
- Entrance is located next to Taverley Dungeon's Blue Dragon spot.
- In the area going around, you will find 11 Blue Dragons in there. Most of them drop Crimson Charms 100% of the time.
Donator Zone 2
Please note that skilling on donoator zone 2 DOES NOT give any experience. It instead reward you with 'donator skilling points'. These points currently do not have any use but may be used for a highscores rank or a new shop later.
In Donator Zone 2 you will find:
- A Bank
- Yew Trees
- Magic Trees
- Runite Ore
- Adamant Ore
- A Gem Stall
- A Silver Stall
- A Cooking Range
- A Furnace
- A Gilded Altar
- A Fountain to rechange Amulet of Glories
Premium Training dungeon (Kuradels Dungeon) dungeon provides more slayer type monsters.In Here you can find:
- Lesser and Greater Demons
- Black and Red Dragons
- Green and Blue Dragons
- Abyssal Demons
- Dark Beasts
- Mithril Dragons
You can change your yell title by clicking "Customize Yell" in the quest tab > help desk.
Then you can choose any other for the title or text. (you can also copy/paste colors to make it easier on you)
In order to yell a player will need some yell credits, these can be obtained by: